Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quedlinburg

Its been 2 and a half years in Germany, Europe and I found out that I dont really travel alot. hmm; Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Mallorca Island, Köln, Bremen, Hamburg, Dresden, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris and Prague. It seems like I have gone to many places, indeed only 4 countries; Germany, Czech Republic, Spain and France. Anyway, I will be going to have a summer trip this coming end of July, after my torturing 4th sem final exam. hmm, i m gonnaa exploring places like Bavaria state, Vienna and Edinburg as well.

Just forget about the summer trip :D and talk about my recent trip to Quedlinburg. One of the reasons I like to travel  is I wanna explore more, I dont want to spend my weekend in just sitting in front of computer for a whole day long, playing games, thats not healthy :D Thats why, I asked one my friends whether she had any plan or trip or whatever, and she decided to go to a place called Quedlinburg( our destination was suggested by her friend and she just planned it, whatever, I just followed). Never heard about this town name, and I didnt care, coz I just like to go to a place where I have never been to.

SO, I just follow the trip, 5 people including me went to Quedlinburg, IT IS IN UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE LIST....
Well, it took 4 hours to reach there from Dresden, had to changed 3 different trains. If I could have knewn that the place is far away from Dresden, maybe I wont follow them, harrrr, anyway, playing cards in the trains is a good idea to get rid of boredom.

I guess most of the buildings there have been built in Medieval Age, maybe about 600years ago, I dont know la..If wanna get the information about Quedlinburg history bla bla bla, just go to wikipedia and type quedlinburg. I think the place is very adequate for old people( OK, IT MEANS, NO YOUNG PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO STAY THERE).... true, the kampung is full of old people. The shops are closed at 5.30pm and There are no Aldi, REWE, Netto and etc. Just forget about Saturn and Media Markt. The last train is at 8pm(if not mistaken)....









No comments:

Post a Comment